Friday, March 26, 2010

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail

I can't believe that next weekend will be Easter. Where is the time going? My life has been so crazy since January. I'm hardly ever home and I miss being home. I'm more comfortable being a "barista" because the drinks don't freak me out quite so much. At first I wasn't sure I had what it took to work at Starbucks.

The kids are all busy with their lives. Loriel is in school in Tucson, Adam works in California. Weston and Jenna are raising their little family in Gilbert and he works so hard to provide for his family. I am so proud of him. Tad is living and working in Morenci - the mine is getting ready to crank up the 1st of April. He was home last weekend to get his mine stuff, his fishing gear and his golf clubs. I guess he's prepared for anything.

Troy got a job with MM Sundt in St. Johns and they are back in their house. He too, works hard to provide for his family and I am proud of him.

I love being a grandma and love to see and hear what the kids are up to. They absolutely melt my heart. Being "grandma", "momo sadie" or "mamaw" is the thrill of my life.

I have the day off and I should be accomplishing stuff but the *#&$( wind is blowing (you know the Round Valley springs) and I just want to sit in my chair and watch a good movie and you know what? That's just what I might do!

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!