Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lessons Learned

Kamryn and I have been reading in the Book of Mormon Reader and I was trying to explain the words "wicked" and "righteous" and I used words like "obedient" explaining Heavenly Father is happy when we are obedient...when we do what our mother and father asks, when we help our little brother, etc. Pretty soon she said, "and Heavenly Father would be really happy if you would share your coke with me". How do you argue with that? She took the concepts, figured them out and made them work in her little world. She LOVES reading the Book of Mormon reader and loves going to Primary. Sr. Finch is always so prepared and the little ones love her. I'm gonna have a coke and I'm not gonna share :o)

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!