Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Woops...again :o(

He is so tiny.
I got out of the blogging habit and posted my latest adventures and overlooked posting we have a new addition to our family...little and I mean little Tanner Jax Lewis was born on February 21, 2013 and weighed in at 5 pounds 6 ounces.  He was a little peanut but perfect in every way. 




Coming 4 and one half weeks early we weren't quite ready for his arrival, well at least I wasn't.  I had plans of making a couple of receiving blankets and a quilt and as usual, didn't have any of it done.  It snowed the night Troy and Maggie drove over to Show Low so I didn't drive over with the kids when Troy called and said he was here.  Later in the afternoon, Velda called and was going to Show Low so the kids and I rode over with her and they were so excited to see their new baby brother.

Trentin checking him out...
Kamryn getting her turn

The Lewis Family 2/21/2013
Maggie and Tanner
A few days old
Troy and Tanner
  Tanner has been a blessing to their family...Trentin just loves his baby brother.  He is growing but still a peanut.  He smiles a lot - there are times I think he looks like Gunnar.  Must be an Allred or Rogers look - anyway he is here safe and sound.

I am once again grateful for the blessing of being a grandmother...Tanner makes number 9!

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!