Thursday, March 13, 2008

Gosh, getting this thing set up is harder than I thought. A lot of fun, though. I'm still working out the bugs and then I want to customize my page...lots of fun for a computer nut.

These are the days worth living. I am so blessed to be a mother and grandmother and these are truly the loves of my life. We were blessed to get both Bailey and Trentin here safe and sound and now we have two of each! Bailey was born on January 22, 2008 and Trentin was born March 08, 2008. Gunnar turned two on February 11, 2008 and Kamryn will turn 2 on May 26th.

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!