Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hoppy Easter??

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and even though today seems like it might be nice, it certainly doesn't seem like Easter to me. I think it is because my kids are all grown up and on their own and I don't have little one's excited about egg hunts, etc.

Spent last weekend in the Valley with Jenna. It was fun. We went to the mall on Saturday and it turned out to be a pretty good trip. Bailey was a star shopper, Gunnar not so much. He did good for a while but then got tired and was ready to go home. When he laid down on the mall floor and refused to go any further Tad watched with interest to see what I would do. My kids will tell you that if it had been them, I would have yanked them up, busted their butt and we would have gone on...seems like I was a mean mom. I just stood over Gunnar so the mall crowd didn't step on him and let him decide what he wanted to do. After a while he was ready to get up and be the Gun man again. Funny, I am so much more patient with grand babies than I was with my own :(

Wednesday was my dad's birthday - turned 75. We are getting together at my house tonight and having mexican food pot luck. Guess I should finish cleaning house and quit messing with the computer..

Anyway hoppy Easter.

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!