Thursday, July 22, 2010

Raining Cats and Dogs

I went to pick up Kamryn and Trentin on Sunday night after work and it had come a turd floater in town. As I went in the house I said, "it's raining cats and dogs outside", never giving that statement another thought. As Troy and I were loading the kids into my car, Kamryn asked Troy, "where's the cats and dogs it rained?" we laughed and he said, "I guess they melted". Little stinks hear everything and are so funny.

I had a late work schedule on Tuesday so I brought Kamryn and Trentin to play in the ditch. They had a ball. Had a quick lunch and off to work again. I miss my summer. I am enjoying the rains, everything is so pretty now and the rain makes the world fresh and clean. LOVE IT!

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!