Friday, March 23, 2012

Sixth Toe

I had a rheumatoid arthritis nodule on my right door next to my little toe and over the years it got larger and more painful. It actually looked like a sixth toe without a toe nail. Bailey was painting my toe nails not too long ago and got to the nodule and was stumped on what to do; she would look at it, at me, and at it. I finally told her it wasnt a toe and she was done. Had that puppy removed today and am feeling pretty good tonight so far minimal pain. Hoping for a good day tomorrow too

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!