Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tag...I'm It?

Thanks Ginger for tagging me. Now I am doing some serious and some not so serious reflecting...
Eight things I am passionate about - 1) my kids because they have turned out to be pretty darned awesome in spite of me; 2) my grand kids because they are little butterflies coming out of the cocoon and they are amazing to watch. 3) My family, close and extended because they are all a part of me. 4) My friends who inspire, lift and are truly the best ever. 5) I am passionate about scrapbooking the lives of my little can of assorted nuts and I am the BIGGEST nut of all; 6) my testimony of the restored gospel and of my loving Savior, Jesus Christ and my Heavenly Father - they LIVE! 7) my love of this great country I was blessed to be born in and 8) a good laugh.

Eight words or phrases I use the most - 1) what :o( with a grouchy tone 2) bull &@#& 3) holy moly 4) oh quit it (when one of the babies are whining) 5) what are you doing here? (when the babies come through the front door? 6) I LOVE YOU 7) Do you know that Grandma loves you?
8) Sadie Sue...time for night night.

Eight things I want to do before I die...1) finish getting my little bedroom ready for the grand babies; 2) just for one day have everything completely clean, in it's place, organized and wonder what it feels like to be bored 3) finish painting the inside and outside of my house; 4) do some traveling 5) take my mom and dad on a way fun trip somewhere 6) volunteer in a pediatric nic unit 7) figure this life out and 8) go on a really awesome trip/adventure with my kids and grandkids and create the most amazing memories for all of us.

Eight things I need right now 1) to get dinner going 2) to get the little bedroom cleaned up before company arrives tomorrow night 3) extra money to do some extras on my house 4) PATIENCE 5) my sense of humor back 6) to have lost all the extra weight that I carry around 7) to be a bette wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, sister, and friend 8) 8 extra hours.

Eight places to visit: 1) Ireland doesn't it sound wonderful? 2) New Zealand 3) Church History Sites 4) American History Sites 5) New York City ( I can't imagine a city so large) 6) Danny & Kris in Idaho 7) the beach with the kids this summer and 8) maybe Hawaii

Eight TV Shows I watch 1) Cold Case 2) Without a Trace 3) 2 1/2 Men 4) Law & Order SVU 5) Criminal Minds 6) Frazier reruns 7) Law & Order Criminal Intent 8) Sesame Street

Eight Picture in my 8th Folder:Kamryn eating spaghetti. How time has flown!

Eight people I tag: Jenna, Jennifer, Emily, Maggie, Velda, Sariah, Katie, Colleen

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!