Thursday, November 26, 2009

We Gather Together To Ask The Lord's Blessings...

On our dear family and friends on this Thanksgiving Day. Ed, Tad and I went to Nola's to eat today. It is so different not having all of the kids around. Had a wonderful meal, ate waaaaay too much and am blessed.

Jenna and Weston were coming up last night but their truck broke down and they had to literally limp back home and got there at 1:30 this morning. I was disappointed they couldn't make it up here but am thankful they got home safely.

Tad spent the morning meeting with his hunters and target practising as he will guide an elk hunt tomorrow. He had a good time scouting with Gunnar Hubbard this morning.

Maggie and Troy are having Thanksgiving with Kris and Leighann (sp). It will be different for Maggie too, her first time of not having Thanksgiving with some of her family. I miss them, miss the babies. When I talk to Kamryn, we usually both cry. She wants me to fly in an airplane to see her.

Tomorrow is black Friday for shoppers. Red Friday for those of us with no $$ - so what's new? I don't even have a clue what to do for everyone for Christmas and today I'm not even worried about it.

I hope that everyone has a nice Thanksgiving. I am thankful for all that I have and it is nice to kick back and think about my many blessings.

Love to all.

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!