Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy 57

Yesterday would have been Don's 57th birthday. I thought about him all day long and how much we miss him and how much he is missing out on. He would have been the best grandpa ever - I would have come in as a distant second as a favorite if he were still here. It's been a long thirteen years in some ways and overnight in others. The twists and turns of life have been interesting, challenging, heartbreaking, joyful, wonderful, educational...I'm sorry he wasn't here to share the journey with us.

I've posted many times about him, so this will be short - I just wanted to say happy birthday, we love you, we miss you.

No comments:

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!