Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm A Winner?

Several months ago I was on 2 Peas and there was this message board post from a lady about a snake...as I read it I was rolling on the floor and I wondered could this person be real. Before I knew it she had a blog and had some of the funniest stories I have ever read. I responded to her blog and told her she made my day. Once in a while we blog stalk each other and most recently she posted about her dear sister having cancer. Reading that post was sad and I responded once again to offer encouragement to Ava Jo.

Yesterday her post was about ecostore products and I responded and today on my blog I have a note that I am a winner! WOW! I'm never a winner so this is fun. Shot of my email to
Ava Jo quickly, cause if you snooze, you lose.

If you ever have a minute, click the Ava Jo link on my blog and read her older posts - she is a hoot and lifts you with her insane stories "tales from the funny farm".

Thanks Ava Jo and I hope this is a good day for you.

1 comment:

6boyzmom said...

Wow , was I surprised to find a post about little ole me as I was reading your blog. Thank you for thinking I'm a hoot! That IS a compliment , right? LOL. You have a great day too!

My Favorite Books (So Far)

  • Anything by Neal A. Maxwell
  • Captains & The Kings - Taylor Caldwell
  • Erma Bombeck
  • Heaven & Hell - John Jakes
  • Love & War - John Jakes
  • North & South - John Jakes
  • The Dwelling Place - Catherine Cookson

About Me

My photo
Crazy grandma, obsessed with scrapbooking everything in her kids' lives and then some!